The City employs 39,152 people.
In the following statistics, the divisions and Central Administration also include the municipal enterprises and agencies. The Urban Environment Division includes the Rescue Department and Helsinki City Transport. The Central Administration includes the City Executive Office, Stara, the Service Centre, the Financial Management Services, the Audit Department and Occupational Health Helsinki.
- 1 Changes in employee numbers
- 2 The turnover of permanent staff
- 3 Permanent employees reaching the age that entitles them to receive old age pension
- 4 Person years
- 5 Distribution of total working time
- 6 Average age of staff members
- 7 Personnel by first language
- 8 Personnel by gender
- 9 Trend of absences due to illness or injury
- 10 Change in workplace injuries